How We’re Handling COVID-19 at Performance Chiropractic Clinic
At Performance Chiropractic Clinic, we are committed to keeping our employees, patients, and community as safe and healthy as possible during these uncertain times. Our office will remain open during this Coronavirus outbreak. To help prevent the spread of the virus, we have instituted some new measures at the office:
- As usual, we will be wiping the adjusting table down between each patient as well as frequent cleaning of the door handles and surfaces. We also have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- We will maintain a limited number of people in the reception room. To do this, we ask that when you arrive for your appointment, you call or text us before entering the building.
- When you arrive, you will be asked a short series of questions to help maintain the safety of our staff and patients.
- We have some essential oils diffusing in the office. If you have sensitivity to smells, please let us know ahead of time so we can make appropriate accommodations.
- If you feel more comfortable visiting us by wearing a face mask, you are welcome to do so.
Our hours will remain the same as our normal operating hours unless we are mandated otherwise.
The health and safety of our employees and patients is important to us. To that end, if you are sick and exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
If you are worried about the virus this is the best time to get in to see us. Chiropractic care should be an essential part of your immune system optimization and we want to be here for you during this stressful time. If you have any questions please reach out. You can call or text us at 262-422-7457 for the quickest response.